How To Get Angelina Jolie’s Oscar Hair
Still starstruck from the Oscars? Plotting and scheming on how you can imitate some of the red carpet styles? Well, if you were struck by Angelina Jolie's loose, slightly waved hair, Bumble and bumble. Editorial Stylist Rolando Beauchamp (who has masterminded the hair looks for Vivienne Westwood, Reyes and Karen Walker runway shows) can help you get the look with his user-friendly, step-by-step instructions. Pay attention, ladies!
Here's how to get the look:
1. Saturate hair with Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme to add volume and grip. Blow out with a large, round brush.
2. Use a large, one-and-a-half inch curling iron to style entire head. Be sure to to twist the hair away from the face.
3. To achieve volume at the crown, spray a bit of Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode Hairspray and back comb a bit. If you've got fine hair and need a volume boost, spray a bit of Bumble and bumble. Hair Powder along the roots prior to back combing.
4. Smooth hair back away from face For Angelina's free-flowing style, pin the sides back and leave the curled ends free.
5. Finish with a bit of Bumble and bumble. Finishing Balm along the length of the style and more Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode Hair Spray.
Easy enough, right? Now, unfortunately, I can't guarantee you'll snag a Brad Pitt-esque man with this hair style, but you will feel sexier than Lara Croft and Mrs. Smith combined (if not as deadly!).
Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme, $23 (8 oz.); Bumble and bumble. Hair Powder, $34 (4 oz.); Bumble and bumble. Finishing Balm, $35 (1.7 oz.); Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode Hair Spray, $25 (10 oz.).Visit bumbleandbumble.com