New Giveaway — Win A Red Carpet Swag Bag With $750 Worth Of QVC Goodies!
Last Friday, February 25th and Saturday, February 26th, QVC held live broadcasts of its star-studded “Buzz on the Red Carpet: Live From LA!” party (click here if you missed the show to watch video coverage online and purchase some of the featured items). Celebrities like Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Rebecca Gayheart, Kelly Rutherford, Helena Bonham Carter and Marlee Maltin mingled with designers like Isaac Mizrahi and stylists like Lori Goldstein and Janie Bryant on the red carpet, and viewers were treated to sneak peaks at the latest offerings from K-Dash, Dennis Basso, Philosophy, Laura Geller, Mally Beauty, WEN By Chaz Dean, and countless other brands. At the end of the féte, VIP guests were treated to gift bags filled to the brim with must-have beauty products, adding up to a value of $750. Talk about red carpet treatment!
Now, here comes the great news: as a Red Carpet Q Correspondent (check out last week’s post on beauty tips for red carpet-worthy events), the generous folks at QVC have granted me the opportunity to give away one of the swanky VIP gift bags handed out at the “Buzz On The Red Carpet” event to one lucky Sicka Than Average reader. That means one of you will win a limited-edition tote designed by Lori Goldstein and packed with the following goodies (among others):
- Philosophy’s Hope Is All You Need Hydrating Trio (as pictured at top), worth $96
- Tarte’s Red Carpet Ready Aqua Gel Eyeliner Trio with Clutch (pictured third from trio), worth $36
- Ja’Maal Buster “Read My Lashes” Lash Trio with Glue & Applicator Tool (pictured second from top), worth $27.50
- St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse and Mitt, worth $36.50
- Dr Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads, valued at $35 for 60-count pack
- CellCeuticals PhotoDefense SPF 55, worth $45
- WEN by Chaz Dean Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner, priced at $44.82 for 32 oz. bottle
- Lea Journo Hydrating Conditioner, worth $28
- Nick Chavez Hold It! Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray, priced at $23
- Kate Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes 8-Pk, valued at $48
And that’s not all, folks!
So how do you enter? Follow these three simple steps:
- Click here to like Sicka Than Average on Facebook
- Click here to like QVC on Facebook
- Leave a comment below, telling me who you thought looked the best at the Oscars — you can mention makeup, hair, shoes, gown, anything!
Only U.S. residents are eligible for this giveaway, and the deadline to enter is Monday, March 7th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
A winner will be chosen by that Friday, March 11th and announced in the comments section below, as well as on our Facebook page!
Okay, ladies, get to it! Good luck!