Win a Lauren Merkin Silver Patent Calfskin Clutch & a John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer
Over the holidays, John Frieda and Lauren Merkin teamed up to release two limited-edition clutches, both of which perfectly fit one vital John Frieda styling product.
Since we swear by the John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer, a tube with a mascara-style wand that allows you to brush a frizz-controlling serum to any unruly strands and stray hairs while on the go, we’re swooning over the Lauren Merkin for John Frieda Full Repair clutch.
Not only will you be receiving a full-sized tube of this John Frieda beauty essential, but you’ll get your hands on an authentic clutch by New York-based designer Lauren Merkin. This taupe-ish silver calfskin clutch features a glossy patent leather finish, a slim rectangular shape, an envelope-like top flap with a darker-colored accent strip along the curved bottom of the flap, and red suede lining along the interior. Made in NYC, the clutch measures 9.5″ in width and 5.5″ in height.
The John Frieda for Lauren Merkin clutch retails for $275 at LaurenMerkin.com and it could be yours for free, so enter now!
1. Like Sicka Than Average on Facebook (Facebook.com/SickaThanAvg)
2. Like John Frieda US on Facebook (Facebook.com/JohnFriedaUS)
3. Like Lauren Merkin Handbags on Facebook (Facebook.com/LaurenMerkinHandbags)
4. Follow @SickaThanAvg on Twitter
5. Follow @JohnFriedaUS on Twitter
6. Follow @LaurenMerkin on Twitter
7. For en extra chance to win, tweet the following: “I just entered to win an @LaurenMerkin and @JohnFriedaUS clutch from @sickathanavg!”
For extra chances to win, leave a comment below or tweet about the giveaway on Twitter!
That’s it! The contest ends on January 20th, so best of luck!