L’Oréal Paris Giveaway — Win Some Of The Products Used To Create JLo’s Oscar Look!
Earlier today, we broke down Jennifer Lopez’s beauty look at the 2012 Academy Awards — from her high, pulled-back, voluminous chignon to her champagne gold and burgundy gilded manicure, her dewy skin, her creamy nude lip color and her sultry eye makeup. As mentioned, all of the products used to create her late-1960s, Faye Dunaway-inspired look were L’Oréal Paris goods: from the Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray to the Infallible 24H Eyeshadow, the Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, and the Colour Rich Nail Color.
Since we believe every woman should feel as glamorous as a Hollywood vixen (because you ARE worth it, after all!), we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a virtual treasure trove of L’Oréal Paris goodies featuring some of the very products used on La Lopez herself. Specifically, one reader will win the following products:
- L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray ($14.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Eye Shadow in Eternal Black and Iced Latte ($7.95 each)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Carbon Black ($8.95)
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish in “Because You’re Worth It” ($5.99)
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish in “Haute Couture Red” ($5.99)